XXII Virtual Educa International Symposium
XI Exhibition ‘Education, Innovation and ICT’
XI Multilateral Forum (Fundação Calouste Gulbenkian)
November 23-25, 2020
Virtual venue of the XXII International Meeting Virtual Educa
Main areas of the Congress
Area represented by interactive spaces through virtual stands in which different organizations, institutions and companies show their educational solutions as well as technologies applied to education and other emerging and exponential technologies such as artificial intelligence, big data, cloud computing, internet of things..
Area where where you can contact attendees, speakers, exhibitors in group chats or 1: 1.
Main auditorium [live]
Main room where the program is streamed live, and which will accommodate:
• The Multilateral forum
• Plenary Conferences, with relevant speakers, key notes speakers and, also, with presentations from public and private institutions
• Panels, with talks or round tables of experts on different topics.
3 rooms with parallel sessions
Rooms where the program can be seen Live, semi-live or as prerecorded
• Aula mater 1: ‘Good Practices’ lectures, with speakers from the Call for papers and invited
• Aula mater 2: Thematic talks, with speakers from the Call for papers and invited speakers
• Workshops room: Interactive workshops with invited speakers.
Room where representatives of the Virtual Educa Sponsors and Partners will give presentations on impact educational technologies, educational solutions, and commercial products.
If you have any questions about our Virtual platform, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]